Extension Firefox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Extension Firefox - Mozilla ; Hello, to begin, I do the tutorial of firefox extension "hello world" and it work well. So, I have an idea how to do a firefox extension. But I have to implement an extension which retrieve rss data (here data ...

  1. Extension Firefox

    Hello,

    to begin, I do the tutorial of firefox extension "hello world" and it
    work well. So, I have an idea how to do a firefox extension. But I
    have to implement an extension which retrieve rss data (here data is
    the article "le monde" which is an XML document :http://www.lemonde.fr/
    rss/une.xml) and display title and description in an amuzing format.

    I need help to begin please.

    Thanks,

    Halem.

  2. Re: Extension Firefox

    On Mar 21, 7:23*am, Halem wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > to begin, I do the tutorial of firefox extension "hello world" and it
    > work well. So, I have an idea how to do a firefox extension. But I
    > have to implement an extension which retrieve rss data (here data is
    > the article "le monde" which is an XML document :http://www.lemonde.fr/
    > rss/une.xml) and display title and description in an amuzing format.
    >
    > I need help to begin please.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Halem.

    You may get answers here, however you are better off asking that
    question at
    http://groups.google.ca/group/mozilla.dev.apps.firefox

    JB

+ Reply to Thread