On Mar 20, 6:26*pm, Miles wrote:
> Is it possible to delete places.sqlite and letting it rebuild? *(believe
> it may be storing old duplicated bookmarks.) *Would the file
> places.sqlite-journal be related to this process?
> Miles

You can do that. Although as ROM suggested, it would be wise to
backup your bookmarks first just in case. In the meantime that's a
bit of a drastic measure to clear bookmarks (unless you have that many
that this is the easier alternative). Regards places.sqlite-journal,
that file is used to maintain the integrity of places.sqlite when
doing transactions on the database (educated guess on my part but
pretty confident it's fairly accurate guess).

Another option would be to use an add-on to sort through your
bookmarks (I'm sure some could suggest one) to clean them up.

JB