Re: Want External Link - New Window to open in front - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Want External Link - New Window to open in front - Mozilla ; According to the Bugzilla page, this issue will be fixed in version 3.0.8....

  1. Re: Want External Link - New Window to open in front

    According to the Bugzilla page, this issue will be fixed in version
    3.0.8.

  2. Re: Want External Link - New Window to open in front

    On Mar 10, 12:37*pm, Mixsynth wrote:
    > According to the Bugzilla page, this issue will be fixed in version
    > 3.0.8.

    Nope. Just added a comment to the (closed) bugzilla page that I
    installed 3.0.8 and it still does it.

  3. Re: Want External Link - New Window to open in front

    On Mar 10, 12:37*pm, Mixsynth wrote:
    > According to the Bugzilla page, this issue will be fixed in version
    > 3.0.8.

    Not fixed. I just installed 3.0.8 and it still does it.

+ Reply to Thread