My Firefox is acting very strange lately ! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on My Firefox is acting very strange lately ! - Mozilla ; My FF 3 is acting very strange lately. At first I thought it was a fluke or something, but just now I realized that my FF 3 is blocking some script !! I never set any "script blocking" command or ...

  1. My Firefox is acting very strange lately !

    My FF 3 is acting very strange lately.

    At first I thought it was a fluke or something, but just now I
    realized that my FF 3 is blocking some script !!

    I never set any "script blocking" command or such, or install any "add-
    on" to the FF 3, but just now when I went to a "click exchange" thingy
    at http://swle.yarold.eu/ (after I successfully registered) I went to
    http://swle.yarold.eu/profile.php and on the top there are 4 links
    "Sumup" "Account" "Links" "Referrals" and when I click on any of them,
    NOTHING !!

    I felt very strange.

    So I power up google chrome and went to the same place.

    Yes, it works in google chrome but not in FF 3 !!

    My friend told me it's "script blocking", but I dunno what that means.

    Can anyone please help me on this?

    How to un-block the script, if there's any "script blocking" thing in
    there.

    Thank you all !!

  2. Re: My Firefox is acting very strange lately !

    On Feb 19, 6:58*pm, Irwin Greenwald wrote:
    > On 2/19/2009 2:56 PM, pg wrote:
    >

    > > My FF 3 is acting very strange lately.

    > > At first I thought it was a fluke or something, but just now I
    > > realized that my FF 3 is blocking some script !!

    > > I never set any "script blocking" command or such, or install any "add-
    > > on" to the FF 3, but just now when I went to a "click exchange" thingy
    > > athttp://swle.yarold.eu/(after I successfully registered) I went to
    > >http://swle.yarold.eu/profile.phpand on the top there are 4 links
    > > "Sumup" "Account" "Links" "Referrals" and when I click on any of them,
    > > NOTHING !!

    > > I felt very strange.

    > > So I power up google chrome and went to the same place.

    > > Yes, it works in google chrome but not in FF 3 !!

    > > My friend told me it's "script blocking", but I dunno what that means.

    > > Can anyone please help me on this?

    > > How to un-block the script, if there's any "script blocking" thing in
    > > there.

    > > Thank you all !!

    > Do you have JavaScript enabled?
    > Tools>>Options>>Content>>Check "Enable JavaScript" *You might also click
    > on Advanced to see what is allowed.
    >
    > Irwin
    >
    > --
    > Please do not use my email address to make requests for help.
    > Knowledge Base:http://kb.mozillazine.org/Main_Page

    Yes, Java is enabled.

    I checked and re-checked the Advance setting, nothing wrong.

    And I never tinkle with the Advanced setting anyway. It comes default
    with the browser.

    FF 3 used to work fine but now, I dunno !

+ Reply to Thread