Two questions (form controls and about:config) - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Two questions (form controls and about:config) - Mozilla ; Hi, i have two questions that nobody seems to know the answer to. 1st: Why does all my checkboxes look like these, after upgrading to 3.1b2 ? http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/8...razek11fy2.png This affects preferences as well as checkboxes on websites (the same with ...

  1. Two questions (form controls and about:config)

    Hi, i have two questions that nobody seems to know the answer to.

    1st: Why does all my checkboxes look like these, after upgrading to
    3.1b2 ?

    http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/8...razek11fy2.png

    This affects preferences as well as checkboxes on websites (the same
    with radio buttons)

    2nd: Is it possible to map a three finger down-swipe on MBP trackpad
    to open last saved tab (Command Shift T) ?
    Right now I have only managed to map it to open a new tab (by setting
    browser.gesture.swipe.down to cmd_newNavigatorTab

  2. Re: Two questions (form controls and about:config)

    > That's a Beta 2 bug specific to Mac OS 10.4 and 10.6. It was fixed
    > earlier this month, so you should see it fixed in Beta 3.

    Thnx, at least i know it is not my fault I only hope You ment
    10.5.4 and 10.5.6

    > I can't verify this, but try:
    > History:UndoCloseTab

    Does not work unfortunatelly :/