Menus don't work correctly on this page... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Menus don't work correctly on this page... - Mozilla ; http://www.cmport.com/80256A3F004AD3CF/ They work correctly with IE and Chrome, but not FF 3.04, the first couple of drop downs on the left side of the screen are way near the top of the column, and you can't go to them without ...

  1. Menus don't work correctly on this page...

    http://www.cmport.com/80256A3F004AD3CF/

    They work correctly with IE and Chrome, but not FF 3.04, the first
    couple of drop downs on the left side of the screen are way near the
    top of the column, and you can't go to them without them disappearing.

  2. Re: Menus don't work correctly on this page...

    Thanks guys, I suspected it was the coding and not FF, since I've
    never had a problem anywhere else.

    Scott B)

+ Reply to Thread