Zoom doesn't work on text on this page - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Zoom doesn't work on text on this page - Mozilla ; Check out this page, maybe the worst page I have ever seen: http://www.maduraimasalausa.com/ShoppingCart.aspx The text next to the checkboxes are incredibly tiny, but pressing CTRL + multiple times doesn't increase the text size....

  1. Zoom doesn't work on text on this page

    Check out this page, maybe the worst page I have ever seen:

    http://www.maduraimasalausa.com/ShoppingCart.aspx

    The text next to the checkboxes are incredibly tiny, but pressing CTRL
    + multiple times doesn't increase the text size.

  2. Re: Zoom doesn't work on text on this page

    On Nov 21, 7:13*pm, Pete Holsberg wrote:
    > void.no.spam....@gmail.com has written on 11/21/2008 5:59 PM:
    >
    > > Check out this page, maybe the worst page I have ever seen:

    > >http://www.maduraimasalausa.com/ShoppingCart.aspx

    > > The text next to the checkboxes are incredibly tiny, but pressing CTRL
    > > + multiple times doesn't increase the text size.

    > Works for me. What is your minimum font size set to?

    Whatever the default is.

    And yeah it does look fine in IE. I haven't used IE in a while, and
    totally forgot to try it in IE.

  3. Re: Zoom doesn't work on text on this page

    On Nov 21, 8:03*pm, Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 21.11.2008 16:59, void.no.spam....@gmail.com wrote:

    Running 3.0.4 on Vista, and CTRL+Scroll Wheel doesn't work for me.

+ Reply to Thread