flash objects not loading since 3.0.4 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on flash objects not loading since 3.0.4 - Mozilla ; since upgrading to 3.0.4 I have been unable to load certain java/flash objects in certain pages. for example: http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourteenday/caqc0698 I get the annoying "Note: To view the data on the 14 Day Trend graph you must have the latest version ...

  1. flash objects not loading since 3.0.4

    since upgrading to 3.0.4 I have been unable to load certain java/flash
    objects in certain pages. for example: http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourteenday/caqc0698

    I get the annoying "Note: To view the data on the 14 Day Trend graph
    you must have the latest version of Flash player installed on your
    computer. To download the latest version of Flash player click here."
    Problem is, I have. I've reinstalled it twice to make sure of a clean
    install and still have these issues.

    I also have the 'no script' and 'flashblock' addins. I've disabled
    them and I have reinstalled them as well thinking they may be the
    cause. No such luck, the above link still will not load despite
    having removed the addins.

    any suggestions?

  2. Re: flash objects not loading since 3.0.4

    On Nov 16, 5:33*pm, bumbler...@gmail.com wrote:
    > since upgrading to 3.0.4 I have been unable to load certain java/flash
    > objects in certain pages. *for example: *http://www.theweathernetwork..com/fourteenday/caqc0698
    >
    > I get the annoying "Note: To view the data on the 14 Day Trend graph
    > you must have the latest version of Flash player installed on your
    > computer. To download the latest version of Flash player click here."
    > Problem is, I have. *I've reinstalled it twice to make sure of a clean
    > install and still have these issues.
    >
    > I also have the 'no script' and 'flashblock' addins. *I've disabled
    > them and I have reinstalled them as well thinking they may be the
    > cause. *No such luck, the above link still will not load despite
    > having removed the addins.
    >
    > any suggestions?

    edit: I should note that the above link works in IE

  3. Re: flash objects not loading since 3.0.4

    > Works fine in Firefox 3.0.4 on my Win2k machine. *It takes the graph a
    > while to load. *The message that you mentioned is there as well as the
    > graph.
    > Dave Pyles

    ok, so its a setting I've made somewhere then. I'll be damned if I
    know what as I haven't changed any since the upgrade.

    and, yea, the message was there in IE as well, so that isn't the
    problem then. any help as to what I need to un/check to get sites
    like this one to load?
    Jon.

  4. Re: flash objects not loading since 3.0.4

    Yes you are right... Flash is also not working for me on Firefox
    3.0.4. It happned after I upgraded both Flash and Firefox.

    Flash works great in IE7 and Chrome.

    I was googling to get solution for this and I came here. It looks
    something is wrong with Flash Player. As I upgaraded Firefox before 3
    days. On that time I had Flash 9. But yesterday I just upgraded flash
    to version 10. And this problem.....

    Hope in 2-3 days there will be a solution for this

    On Nov 17, 3:33*am, bumbler...@gmail.com wrote:
    > since upgrading to 3.0.4 I have been unable to load certain java/flash
    > objects in certain pages. *for example: *http://www.theweathernetwork..com/fourteenday/caqc0698
    >
    > I get the annoying "Note: To view the data on the 14 Day Trend graph
    > you must have the latest version of Flash player installed on your
    > computer. To download the latest version of Flash player click here."
    > Problem is, I have. *I've reinstalled it twice to make sure of a clean
    > install and still have these issues.
    >
    > I also have the 'no script' and 'flashblock' addins. *I've disabled
    > them and I have reinstalled them as well thinking they may be the
    > cause. *No such luck, the above link still will not load despite
    > having removed the addins.
    >
    > any suggestions?

+ Reply to Thread