Similar E-mail Account Morphs To Match The First - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Similar E-mail Account Morphs To Match The First - Mozilla ; I use two e-mail accounts that are very similar. The first half (......@) is the same for both accounts, and the last halfe (@....) is close, but different. When I make the second, similar account, it automatically morphs into the ...

  1. Similar E-mail Account Morphs To Match The First

    I use two e-mail accounts that are very similar. The first half
    (......@) is the same for both accounts, and the last halfe (@....) is
    close, but different. When I make the second, similar account, it
    automatically morphs into the exact same account as the first one,
    every time. No matter how many times I delete it, re-enter it, change
    it, etc., once the update button is finished, it morphs into the other
    account, then there are two identical accounts.

  2. Re: Similar E-mail Account Morphs To Match The First

    On Jan 24, 7:03*am, "Randy & Grace" wrote:
    > I use two e-mail accounts that are very similar. *The first half
    > (......@) is the same for both accounts, and the last half (@....) is
    > close, but different. *When I make the second, similar account, it
    > automatically morphs into the exact same account as the first one,
    > every time. *No matter how many times I delete it, re-enter it, change
    > it, etc., once the update button is finished, it morphs into the other
    > account, then there are two identical accounts.

    Forgot to mention I'm using 3.0.1, but it did the same thing when I
    was using 3.04b

+ Reply to Thread