TB 3.0.1 screwing Gmail accounts - Mozilla

This is a discussion on TB 3.0.1 screwing Gmail accounts - Mozilla ; Hello, I have had experienced a TB 3.0.1 crash today. The result was the TB started to look for INBOX hierarchy in all GMail accounts (ignoring all the other folders). In the Web-interface the INBOX label and all the corresponding ...

  1. TB 3.0.1 screwing Gmail accounts

    Hello,

    I have had experienced a TB 3.0.1 crash today. The result was the TB
    started to look for INBOX hierarchy in all GMail accounts (ignoring
    all the other folders).

    In the Web-interface the INBOX label and all the corresponding
    subfolders (Trash etc) have been created.

    Since I failed to find the obvious way to tell the TB 3.0.1 to use
    Gmail as expected, I had to downgrade back to TB 2.

    Is there a way to fix the above behavior?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: TB 3.0.1 screwing Gmail accounts

    On 24 янв, 10:28, Dan wrote:
    > on 1/23/10 7:49 AM Sagari said the following:
    >
    > > Hello,

    > > I have had experienced a TB 3.0.1 crash today. The result was the TB
    > > started to look for INBOX hierarchy in all GMail accounts (ignoring
    > > all the other folders).

    > > In the Web-interface the INBOX label and all the corresponding
    > > subfolders (Trash etc) have been created.

    > > Since I failed to find the obvious way to tell the TB 3.0.1 to use
    > > Gmail as expected, I had to downgrade back to TB 2.

    > > Is there a way to fix the above behavior?

    > > Thanks.

    > TB 3 has a lot of problems with large gmail accounts.

    Does that mean I should not use TB 3 until several more releases are
    issued?

    So far, I am very disappointed, the product is very raw. Let's see
    what comes next, then.

    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread