Using Thunderbird 3.01 I have successfully configured (2) POP address
and (1) IMAP. All of the emails in the POP accounts show in the top
level inbox. The emails in the IMAP only show if I expand the Inbox
to show each of the accounts seperately and specifically select the
IMAP account. When setting up the IMAP account I chose to leave the
emails on the original server.

Is there any way that I can see ALL of my emails in the top level
"Inbox", that is the emails from the (2) POP accounts as well as the
emails from the IMAP account, without having to expand the Inbox?