I'm using Thunderbird 3.0.1 against an IMAP server and have setup so
that when I delete a message, TB will simply mark the message as
deleted. In Thunderbird 2. for the same setup, when you delete an IMAP
message, instead of a strike through on the message, TB would show a
red cross icon next to the message UI indicating that the message is
marked for delete. Since I can't attach a screen shot here, please
see: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Icons_-_Thund ... ead_pane_2 , go under
the section "Linux and Windows icons->Thread pane->Deleted (IMAP) icon
to see what I'm referring to.

Now, in Thunderbird 3.0.1, the same setup shows a Trashcan icon next
the the message marked for deletion under IMAP setup. This Trashcan
icon looks ugly, sorry to say that. Is there any way, to change this
behaviors in Thunderbird 3.0.1 same as in Thunderbird 2.x ?. Thanks