Right side of screen (tool bar, scroll bar, etc.) still being cut offin TB3... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Right side of screen (tool bar, scroll bar, etc.) still being cut offin TB3... - Mozilla ; Hi... I've recently updated to TB3. The right side of the tool bar, the scroll window, etc. are all cut off and inaccessible in their window. If I make the window moveable and push it to the left side of ...

  1. Right side of screen (tool bar, scroll bar, etc.) still being cut offin TB3...

    Hi...

    I've recently updated to TB3.

    The right side of the tool bar, the scroll window, etc. are
    all cut off and inaccessible in their window.

    If I make the window moveable and push
    it to the left side of the screen, I'm still not able to
    see the right side content. It still appears cut off.

    If I increase the screen resolution, the issue is eliminated.
    However, my eyes tremendously prefer the screen in 1024 x 768.

    Deleting the file "localstore.rdf" fixes the problem temporarily.
    The issue reappears once the program is closd and re-opened.

    Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Right side of screen (tool bar, scroll bar, etc.) still being cutoff in TB3...

    Ok...this is getting more particular.

    The above two suggestions did not work. (Thanks, though!)

    What I've discovered is that this business only happens
    when I use the old toolbar.

    Reverting back to the new toolbar solves the problem
    instantly.

    So...it's new toolbar for now.

    Thanks again...

+ Reply to Thread