Multiple Emails as attachments ( not forward ) - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Multiple Emails as attachments ( not forward ) - Mozilla ; Hi, I am confronted to a problem. An user has migrated from Outlook to Thunderbird, but in Outlook, he had used a fonctionality that did not works well on thunderbird. He wants to add emails from his account as attachments ...

  1. Multiple Emails as attachments ( not forward )

    Hi,

    I am confronted to a problem.

    An user has migrated from Outlook to Thunderbird, but in Outlook, he
    had used a fonctionality that did not works well on thunderbird.
    He wants to add emails from his account as attachments to a new email
    ( not a forward mail ).
    For the moment, he must save the message and then add the file as
    attachment.

    Is there a way to do it more easily ?

    Thanks and happy new year

    Pierre

  2. Re: Multiple Emails as attachments ( not forward )

    On Jan 9, 5:04*pm, Nir wrote:
    > On Friday 08 January 2010 07:12 PM, fcypba wrote:
    >

    > In Tb, you can select multiple messages, right click on selection and
    > select 'Forward As attachment'. Once compose window will be opened, just
    > clear the Subject field.

    Hi,

    Thanks for answer and sorry for the delay.
    The problem is that the message is a new email
    and my user want others emails as attachment to join with the new
    email.

    With Outlook, it works fine, but in Thunderbird, we've got a partial
    message and it's empty.
    Maybe there is an extension to do such a thing ?

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread