Backing up favorites and emails? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Backing up favorites and emails? - Mozilla ; I bought a new computer with W7. Since no email program is included, I installed thunderbird. I used to regularly backup my favorites and emails, but I can't even figure out where thunderbird stores them. Where are they? Thanks....

  1. Backing up favorites and emails?

    I bought a new computer with W7. Since no email program is included,
    I installed thunderbird.

    I used to regularly backup my favorites and emails, but I can't even
    figure out where thunderbird stores them.
    Where are they? Thanks.

  2. Re: Backing up favorites and emails?

    On Jan 7, 8:30*pm, Jack wrote:
    > I bought a new computer with W7. *Since no email program is included,
    > I installed thunderbird.
    >
    > I used to regularly backup my favorites and emails, but I can't even
    > figure out where thunderbird stores them.
    > Where are they? *Thanks.

    Actually, I just meant emails. I already figured out favorites...
    I want to back them up using carbonite, so I need a location.

+ Reply to Thread