TB3 window content goes off the screen in 1024 x 768 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on TB3 window content goes off the screen in 1024 x 768 - Mozilla ; Hi... I've just updated to TB3. The right side of the task bar, the scroll window, etc. are all cut off and inaccessible in their window. If I make the window moveable and push it to the left side of ...

  1. TB3 window content goes off the screen in 1024 x 768

    Hi...

    I've just updated to TB3.

    The right side of the task bar, the scroll window, etc. are
    all cut off and inaccessible in their window.

    If I make the window moveable and push
    it to the left side of the screen, I'm still not able to
    see the right side content. It still appears cut off.

    If I increase the screen resolution, the issue is eliminated.
    However, my eyes tremendously prefer the screen in 1024 x 768.

    This problem did not occur to me with TB2.

    Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

    Thanks.

  2. Re: TB3 window content goes off the screen in 1024 x 768

    Thanks for the input, Dave.

    That did the trick.

    However, closing the program and re-opening
    reverts it back to the right side being cut off.

    Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

    Thank you!

  3. Re: TB3 window content goes off the screen in 1024 x 768

    Thanks, Dave.

    The fix worked.

    However, it reverts back to the right side
    being cut off once the program is closed
    and re-opened.

    I'm wondering if there's a more permanent
    fix to the issue.

    Any suggestion would be much appreciated.

    Thank you!

  4. Re: TB3 window content goes off the screen in 1024 x 768

    Yep...that's it.

    The latest I've discovered is that the
    issue occurs only when I have the 'old'
    toolbar turned on.

    Turning on the newer tool bar eliminates
    the issue.

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread