Re: Thunderbird 3 shows local folders twice - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Thunderbird 3 shows local folders twice - Mozilla ; On Jan 2, 8:32*am, Franz Liedke wrote: > Am 02.01.2010 14:09, schrieb Nir: > > > On Saturday 02 January 2010 06:22 PM, Franz Liedke wrote: > >> Hi all, > > >> I am using TB3's new grouped folders ...

  1. Re: Thunderbird 3 shows local folders twice

    On Jan 2, 8:32*am, Franz Liedke wrote:
    > Am 02.01.2010 14:09, schrieb Nir:
    >
    > > On Saturday 02 January 2010 06:22 PM, Franz Liedke wrote:
    > >> Hi all,

    > >> I am using TB3's new grouped folders list and it works very well.
    > >> However, for some reason I always have two subfolders beneath the
    > >> grouping folder, both being named the same - something like "Local
    > >> folders".

    > >> Why does this happen and how can I fix this?

    > > See if it is same issue as described here
    > >

    > > Workaround of this issue is
    > >

    > > Similar thread
    > >

    > Thank you. The bugzilla fix did it for me. Seems like this is an
    > updating issue.

    I've has this issue for a couple of weeks, posted a few times about
    it, got answers and so far nothing works. Any better ideas?

  2. Re: Thunderbird 3 shows local folders twice

    Nope this bugs pointed out above are duplication of FOLDERS - My issue
    is with actual outgoing mails. I get duplicate mails in the outbox and
    it actually sends the same mail a few times. (IE, my receiver gets a
    few copies of the same mail ) This only seems to happen when I
    attach a file to the mail, "normal" seems ok.

    Any further suggestions will be great

    Ta,
    Dean

+ Reply to Thread