set display columns for all folders in TB3 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on set display columns for all folders in TB3 - Mozilla ; when I customize my display columns (like subject, date) in one folder, how do I update all folders to use the same columns? TB3...

  1. set display columns for all folders in TB3

    when I customize my display columns (like subject, date) in one
    folder, how do I update all folders to use the same columns? TB3

  2. Re: set display columns for all folders in TB3

    I would like to have this as a feature as well. It's very annoying to
    not have all the columns the same.

+ Reply to Thread