Hi
fully agree; want to get rid of the special accounts/folders also
because it makes it all look very confusing;
also, there is a problem with folders, once removed, stil showing up
in tree. Also, a copy of a (big) tree of folders with messages in it
from local account folder to mail-account folder is not complete (TB
breaks off the copy without noticing, ending up with an incomplete
copy of the original. Lucky I did a check!). All very annoying! I
think you are right going back to previous version. I guess I will
wait for a (hopefully upcoming update0 a while
Cheers
Erik