remote image problem - Mozilla

This is a discussion on remote image problem - Mozilla ; Hi, I can't view image in my mail as if: sender are in my contact mailnews.message_display.disable_remote_image;fals e whne i read a new mail, when i click show image, i have always the litle icon for a image and his text ...

  1. remote image problem

    Hi,
    I can't view image in my mail as if:

    sender are in my contact
    mailnews.message_display.disable_remote_image;fals e
    whne i read a new mail, when i click show image, i have always the
    litle icon for a image and his text but not the image.
    firewall is disable
    nothing seems block thunderbird
    nothing in error message console

    The problem is new since i upgrade TB to the 3.0. (2.0 us to 3.0 fr
    maybe is the problem, not language compatible)

  2. Re: remote image problem

    > The problem is new since i upgrade TB to the 3.0. (2.0 us to 3.0 fr
    > maybe is the problem, not language compatible)

    pb solved by a fresh reinstallation in a new folder and a new profile.
    Tx.

+ Reply to Thread