I am soooooo confused about this feature. I have been trying to set
up messages filters to copy incoming messages to a folder and also
forward to another email address. Neither option seems to work. In
googling this issue in the group or on the web it appears this has
been a problem for sometime. Does anyone know if it will ever get
fixed? Or does anyone know of a way to make it work? What am I
missing. I tired R3 but that crashed my pc and starting in safe mode
worked but none of the extensions loaded worked? What's with that?
thanks in advance for any info.