News Articles - Mozilla

This is a discussion on News Articles - Mozilla ; I just upgraded to TB3 and noticed a little problem: News articles are loading the web page in view pane, just the article summary. The option By Default, show the article summary instead of loading the web page is not ...

  1. News Articles

    I just upgraded to TB3 and noticed a little problem:

    News articles are loading the web page in view pane, just the article
    summary.

    The option By Default, show the article summary instead of loading the
    web page is not checked.

    Articles downloaded prior to installing TB3 show the web page in the
    view pane, but articles after TB3 only show the summary.

    Is there a way to fix this?

  2. Re: News Articles

    On Dec 9, 8:02*am, Robert wrote:
    > I just upgraded to TB3 and noticed a little problem:
    >
    > News articles are loading the web page in view pane, just the article
    > summary.
    >
    > The option By Default, show the article summary instead of loading the
    > web page is not checked.
    >
    > Articles downloaded prior to installing TB3 show the web page in the
    > view pane, but articles after TB3 only show the summary.
    >
    > Is there a way to fix this?

    Surprising .. I post the same problem on 11th but it did not seem to
    appear. Here is the text of my email:
    <<
    Some RSS feeds from some sites are appearing as one-line summary now
    in TB3, whereas the full text used to be shown in TB2. And, no, I do
    not have the "Show the article summary instead of loading the web
    page" checked for these feeds.
    One such example is the feed from the magazine Entrepreneur, available
    at [http://feeds.feedburner.com/entrepreneur/latest]

    As I mentioned, I still get the full text for some RSS, only don't get
    it for some. I have tried deleting the feed and adding it back but
    that did not seem to work.

  3. Re: News Articles

    In config editor, find parameter "rss.show.summary" and set is to 0.

+ Reply to Thread