Re: Folder with new mail is grey - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Folder with new mail is grey - Mozilla ; None of which gets any closer to solving the problem. Is there a current bug report on this?...

  1. Re: Folder with new mail is grey

    None of which gets any closer to solving the problem.
    Is there a current bug report on this?

  2. Re: Folder with new mail is grey

    On Dec 8, 2:28*pm, barjac wrote:
    > None of which gets any closer to solving the problem.
    > Is there a current bug report on this?

    I have the same problem with TB 3.0 on WinXp.
    A quick fix is to add the following into your userChrome.css file.
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/edit#css

    treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(folderNameCol, newMessages-true) {
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #000000 !important;
    }

    This will set the colour to be black.