Re: Contact on database how to ? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Contact on database how to ? - Mozilla ; Hi, I don't want to start any discussion about etic or legal problems about sending email. I think that this group it is for technical answers. I know about use LIST of addresses but I want to know if it ...

  1. Re: Contact on database how to ?

    Hi,
    I don't want to start any discussion about etic or legal problems
    about sending email.
    I think that this group it is for technical answers.
    I know about use LIST of addresses but I want to know if it is
    possible to link it to a DB.
    It is all.
    thanks.

    PS.
    For all people that think that I am a spammer:
    1. A spammer never use TB to spam, TB is not made for it.
    2. I think that a spammer know without problem how to fake ISP and
    send milions.
    3. I know how to send milion of email, but it does not make me a
    spammer ;-)

  2. Re: Contact on database how to ?

    On 22 Ott, 13:32, Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 22.10.2009 04:00, paolob wrote: