Contact on database how to ? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Contact on database how to ? - Mozilla ; Hi, I want send an email to all my contacts stored in a database. I use Thunderbird on XP and I can connect to my DB via ADO any Idea ? P....

  1. Contact on database how to ?

    Hi, I want send an email to all my contacts stored in a database.
    I use Thunderbird on XP and I can connect to my DB via ADO
    any Idea ?
    P.

  2. Re: Contact on database how to ?

    On 21 Ott, 11:24, tjoen wrote:
    > paolob wrote:
    > > Hi, I want send an email to all my contacts stored in a database.
    > > I use Thunderbird on XP and I can connect to my DB via ADO
    > > any Idea ?

    > TB is not a spamming tool.
    > If I were a contact I agree with a personal message,
    > but not a bulk message

    OK but not all email are SPAM!!!

    Now I export my DB in CSV, after import in my addressbok and send an
    email.
    I want automate my mialing list...

  3. Re: Contact on database how to ?

    On 21 Ott, 12:34, tjoen wrote:
    > paolob wrote:
    > > On 21 Ott, 11:24, tjoen wrote:
    > >> but not a bulk message

    > > OK but not all email are SPAM!!!

    > The correct term is "spam" in lowercase.
    > email is spam if unsolicited AND bulk
    >
    > > I want automate my mialing list...

    > Best tools are something like Majordomo or Listserv.
    > Then you can send a mail asking permission for including
    > in mailinglist. If responder replies then he is subscribed.
    > All automated. Unsubscribe is also automated.

    Sorry, but why do you think that I haven't the autorization (from ALL
    peolpe) to send any email ?
    (ALL is in uppercase!!!)
    I think that you judge without knowing.

  4. Re: Contact on database how to ?

    On 21 Ott, 15:58, tjoen wrote:
    > paolob wrote:
    > > Sorry, but why do you think that I haven't the autorization (from ALL
    > > peolpe) to send any email ?
    > > (ALL is in uppercase!!!)
    > > I think that you judge without knowing.

    > If ALL includes me then you have no permission to send bulk email to me.
    > If ALL means your contacts then there is distinction between
    > bulk and individual.
    > Without more info I can only make assumptions based on
    > my own experience and knowledge.

    ok, I am sure that you judge without knowing.

+ Reply to Thread