Automatic Move - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Automatic Move - Mozilla ; Is it possible set an automatic move the oldest emails from mailbox to local folder ? I'm using tb 2, but i cab use also tb 3 I'm try with filter, but i think that on't work in automatic. I'm ...

  1. Automatic Move

    Is it possible set an automatic move the oldest emails from mailbox to
    local
    folder ?

    I'm using tb 2, but i cab use also tb 3

    I'm try with filter, but i think that on't work in automatic.

    I'm find a add-on, but didn't find.....

    thanks

  2. Re: Automatic Move

    On 20 Ott, 01:09, Clif McIrvin
    wrote:
    > Greywolf wrote:
    >
    > [...]> Message Filters >...>Right click on Subject > select "Age in Days"from
    > > drop-down menu, and enter desired number. Then select "Move Message To"
    > > in "Perform...", and select target folder.

    > > TB should apply the filter every time you open the program.

    > > HTH
    > > wolf k.

    > That appears to be how my History filter is set up ... I just verified
    > settings as per your instructions, verified that there were "old"
    > messages in my inbox, closed and re-opened Tbird ... the filter didn't
    > run. I went to Message Filters, selected my history filter, clicked on
    > Run Now and it moved the appropriate messages.
    >
    > Is there another setting involved here? *I'm not using Global Folders;
    > this filter is defined in my gmail top level account.
    >
    > --
    > Clif
    > Win XP Pro SP3, IE8
    > Thunderbird version 2.0.0.23 (20090812)

    Good, it's the same problem

    Same SO and TB, i have a Microsoft Exchange mail-box.

    i need of main feature for don't block mailbox for full size.

    thanks

  3. Re: Automatic Move

    Don't exist a solution to this problem ?

    Filter work fine if i run in manual mode.
    Don't work in automatic mode.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread