Yahoo! Mail Using Thuderbird says No Disk Space Left - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Yahoo! Mail Using Thuderbird says No Disk Space Left - Mozilla ; I have Y! Mail Plus. After spending the money on getting the service I thought I could use Thunderbird (latest version) to check my mail. I have over a gig of free space and TB (which appears to be configured ...

  1. Yahoo! Mail Using Thuderbird says No Disk Space Left

    I have Y! Mail Plus. After spending the money on getting the service
    I thought I could use Thunderbird (latest version) to check my mail.

    I have over a gig of free space and TB (which appears to be configured
    correctly) states that there is no disk space left to download my
    mail.

    I only have "new mail" download option checked -- my new mail is
    nowhere near 1 gig of space.

    Turned off antivirus scanner -- so that isn't blocking it.

    Deleted the first message in my yahoo mail account. No luck there
    either.

    What is up? Anyhelp please?

  2. Re: Yahoo! Mail Using Thuderbird says No Disk Space Left

    On Oct 18, 12:29*pm, TrixJo wrote:
    > I have Y! Mail Plus. *After spending the money on getting the service
    > I thought I could use Thunderbird (latest version) to check my mail.
    >
    > I have over a gig of free space and TB (which appears to be configured
    > correctly) states that there is no disk space left to download my
    > mail.
    >
    > I only have "new mail" download option checked -- my new mail is
    > nowhere near 1 gig of space.
    >
    > Turned off antivirus scanner -- so that isn't blocking it.
    >
    > Deleted the first message in my yahoo mail account. *No luck there
    > either.
    >
    > What is up? *Anyhelp please?

    The total combined kb of new mail is less than 100 kb. Not sure why
    it says there is no free disk space.

    The irony of this is that I was using a TB plugin to access my Yahoo
    Mail for free which worked! Now that I decided to actually pay money
    for my Yahoo! POP3 mail it no longer works! Unbelievable!

+ Reply to Thread