I'm using 2.0.0.23 on Windows XP and am having a problem with
threading. By default when I create a folder and it becomes populated
with content the messages are displayed "flat", ie. not threaded. The
only way to get them to display as threads is to VIEW -> THREADS ->
THREADS WITH UNREAD and then VIEW -> THREADS -> ALL. While this does
the trick it seems that sometimes folders revert to their flat view
and I have to go through the process all over again. What gives? Am
I doing something wrong? Am I missing something?

-- Tom