Subject Line No Longer Visible in Inbox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Subject Line No Longer Visible in Inbox - Mozilla ; The header for "subject" has disappeared from my inbox so I cannot see the subject of any e-mails unless I view in the preview window. I have checked my settings and all appears to be normal. Any help is greatly ...

  1. Subject Line No Longer Visible in Inbox

    The header for "subject" has disappeared from my inbox so I cannot
    see the subject of any e-mails unless I view in the preview window.

    I have checked my settings and all appears to be normal. Any help is
    greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Subject Line No Longer Visible in Inbox

    On Oct 2, 9:46*am, David Pyles wrote:

    > > I'm getting a similar problem. *The headers area is completely blank
    > > (should show brief headers but all I see is just a pale blue area with
    > > the header options icon at the left end). *Double clicking the icon to
    > > open long headers, then again to change back to brief headers solves the
    > > problem, but it repeats every time I open Thunderbird. *(Windows Vista
    > > Home Premium with all updates, Thunderbird 2.0.0.23)

    > Use the icon,open the dropdown list, select "Normal" Open it again and
    > select "Brief" (leave normal selected). *You should again see the
    > subject line in the bar between the upper and lower windows.
    >
    > Dave Pyles

    I have the same problem that is described above and I am on a MAC.
    When I go to the Headings/Normal selection, I don't have an option for
    "Brief". Is there a workaround or another solution for Mac Users??

+ Reply to Thread