When launching Thunderbird 3 beta in Fedora 11 x64, the Password
Required dialog box does not appear on the screen until a key is
pressed when the invisible window is in focus. Only then does the
dialog come into view, where you can complete entering the master
password.

In addition, after entering the master password to gain entrance into
the TB3 application, one must enter the master password again for as
many accounts as there are in the profile, i.e. I have three e-mail
accounts and I must enter the master password three times - once for
each account.

This behavior is repetitive and unnecessary. Please report similar
issues and schedule for bug-fix, or tell me where the appropriate
place is to submit this bug. I'm new to beta testing - forgive me.

Jacob Isreal