Hello,
For some reason, my email files (IMAP stored offline) are almost twice
the size when compared to my previous TB 2 setup. It seems that the
beta (Beta 4) does something, possibly due to the new global search
feature, that causes the email to take up a lot of space. My email
size according to Gmail is about 600MB, as it was with TB2, but in
TBird 3 Beta 4 my email size is around 1.5GBs. Anyone have any ideas ?
I love the new IMAP implementation, but this waste of disk space is a
big problem for me, ass disk space is very limited.

Thanks,
Jason