tb3 smtp password - Mozilla

This is a discussion on tb3 smtp password - Mozilla ; my password for smtp worked in tb2. Now in tb3 b4 when sending mail - it prints that "password could not get...." and moreover it doesnt ask me for the new one (eveb if I delete the password in "saved ...

  1. tb3 smtp password

    my password for smtp worked in tb2. Now in tb3 b4 when sending mail -
    it prints that "password could not get...." and moreover it doesnt ask
    me for the new one (eveb if I delete the password in "saved password"
    in Options.

  2. Re: tb3 smtp password

    On 24 zář, 18:48, Nir wrote:
    > What is the full error message you get?

    sorry, I had to work (send mails) so I returned already to tb2. And
    moreover I had only non english version so it would be hard to say
    that anyway.

  3. Re: tb3 smtp password

    I have same problem

    on tb 3 previous version work ok but after update to beta 4 via check
    update
    downloading emails works but sendink via SMTP doesnt work

    it is czech version of client
    see error http://yfrog.com/04tb3beta4j

    On 24 zář, 21:36, Pavel Kosina wrote:
    > On 24 zář, 18:48, Nir wrote:
    >
    > > What is the full error message you get?

    > sorry, I had to work (send mails) *so I returned already to tb2. And
    > moreover I had only non english version so it would be hard to say
    > that anyway.

+ Reply to Thread