How do I configure TB3 Beta 4's activity manager to display sending
and receiving information for multiple account, including mail, rss,
and news?

I have 10+ mail accounts and have subscribed to various rss feeds and
so far tb slows down after I "Get All New Messages." So with the
activity manager I was expecting similar functionality to the outdated
tb progress history extension.

And unfortunately the information on the status line is limited to one
line so when dealing with multiple accounts, errors are quickly erased
by following status updates and the only thing that shows up in the
activity manager are indexing operations.

Any information would be helpful,
Thanks!