formatting toolbar - Mozilla

This is a discussion on formatting toolbar - Mozilla ; formatting toolbar does not show up when we edit a old message with a multiple email list as new. We want to put in html in a new message. how do we get the formatting toolbar to show up? or ...

  1. formatting toolbar

    formatting toolbar does not show up when we edit a old message with a
    multiple email list as new. We want to put in html in a new message.
    how do we get the formatting toolbar to show up? or otherwise how do
    we get an html clickable link into the new message.

  2. Re: formatting toolbar

    On Sep 22, 7:26*pm, JoeS wrote:
    > On 9/22/2009 7:33 AM, Lee wrote:> formatting toolbar does not show up when we edit a old message with a
    > > multiple email list as new. *We want to put in html in a new message.
    > > how do we get the formatting toolbar to show up? or otherwise how do
    > > we get an html clickable link into the new message.

    > If the original message was in plaintext only, there is no way to "edit as new" in html compose.
    > The best you can do is open the original message, Edit>>select all Edit>>copy
    > Then open up a new message in html compose mode and copy in the saved data, and add your html
    >
    > --
    > JoeS Using TB3http://kb.mozillazine.org/Thunderbird_3.0_-_New_Features_and_Changeshttps://developer.mozilla.org/en/Thunderbird/Thunderbird_Binaries

    Yes i understand that we can do that. The problem is the old message
    has multiple addresses how do we get the old addresses into a new
    message without placing each one individually. The message was not
    intentionally placed as plain text the original text was in the
    message.

+ Reply to Thread