Get Satisfaction day tomorrow September 17 as well as VancouverMozilla Service Week event - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Get Satisfaction day tomorrow September 17 as well as VancouverMozilla Service Week event - Mozilla ; Since it's Mozilla Service Week, we are going to have a live, in real life event from tomorrow 2-5:30p.m. at Agentic at 611 Alexander Street in Vancouver's historical Gastown district for those who are in the Metro Vancouver area in ...

  1. Get Satisfaction day tomorrow September 17 as well as VancouverMozilla Service Week event

    Since it's Mozilla Service Week, we are going to have a live, in real
    life event from tomorrow 2-5:30p.m. at Agentic at 611 Alexander Street
    in Vancouver's historical Gastown district for those who are in the
    Metro Vancouver area in BC, Canada. C'mon down, love to meet you!

    Details about the Mozilla Service Week Event:
    http://groups.drupal.org/node/26495

    Our normal Get Satisfaction Event

    We're holding a Get Satisfaction (GS, http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messagin)
    day on Thursday September 17th 0930-1730 Pacific/Vancover time for
    people interested in helping hunderbird users on Get Satisfaction.

    I (Roland Tanglao, tech support lead for Mozilla Messaging)
    will be available to answer questions on Get Satisfaction including:
    in general how to use Get Satisfaction, and specifically questions on
    tagging, merging and just generally chat about support on GS via IRC
    chat on #thunderbird(general support questions) and #gsfn (questions
    about Get Satisfaction and how to use it for Thunderbird support) both
    on irc.mozilla.org.

    If you're interested, come on to our Real World Event or by IRC
    anytime between 9:30AM to 5PM PDT this Thursday September 17, 2009!

  2. Re: Get Satisfaction day tomorrow September 17 as well as VancouverMozilla Service Week event

    > We're holding a Get Satisfaction (GS,http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messagin)

    Minor typo here:

    http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging
    Also I omitted the URL for our wiki page about the event:

    https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird.../GSDay20090917

    ....Roland

+ Reply to Thread