Behavior of sent box - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Behavior of sent box - Mozilla ; Dear all, I use Thunderbird in several different machines (home, work, laptop, etc) with the same config (identical). Actually, I have installed in one and the using the MozBackup I have installed in the others and since I use IMAP ...

  1. Behavior of sent box

    Dear all,

    I use Thunderbird in several different machines (home, work, laptop,
    etc) with the same config (identical). Actually, I have installed in
    one and the using the MozBackup I have installed in the others and
    since I use IMAP acces I do not have any problems for accessing my
    emails.

    However, one of the machines presents a different behavior at the Sent
    box. In this machine the sent box "organizes" the sent emails by the
    date grouping them as "Today", "Yesterday", "Last seven days", and so
    on. This is quite helpful and I would like to reproduce this behavior
    in the other machines but I couldn't find out how I did that . I
    installed the same add-ons in every machine but I still do not get the
    same behavior.

    Does anyone have any idea how to select this behavior?

    Best regards

    Charles

  2. Re: Behavior of sent box

    Thank you very much Ken.

    This is what I was looking for. I had probably typed G in the other
    machine and I did not realized that .

    Best regards

    Charles

    On 13 set, 00:58, Ken Whiton wrote:
    > *-* On Sat, 12 Sep 2009, at 16:18:01 -0700 (PDT),
    > *-* In Article
    > <814fd8cb-46ee-4e06-ada7-740da2427...@m38g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
    > *-* Charles Casimiro Cavalcante wrote
    > *-* About Behavior of sent box
    >
    > > I use Thunderbird in several different machines (home, work, laptop,
    > > etc) with the same config (identical). Actually, I have installed in
    > > one and the using the MozBackup I have installed in the others and
    > > since I use IMAP acces I do not have any problems for accessing my
    > > emails.

    > > However, one of the machines presents a different behavior at the
    > > Sent box. In this machine the sent box "organizes" the sent emails
    > > by the date grouping them as "Today", "Yesterday", "Last seven
    > > days", and so on. This is quite helpful and I would like to
    > > reproduce this behavior in the other machines but I couldn't find
    > > out how I did that . I installed the same add-ons in every machine
    > > but I still do not get the same behavior.

    > > Does anyone have any idea how to select this behavior?

    > View --> Sort by --> Grouped By Sort *[or the keyboard shortcut]
    >
    > * * *Note: the above is for English language versions. *Since you're
    > probably using the Brazilian Portuguese language version the details,
    > especially the keyboard shortcut, may be different.

    > --
    > * * FIDO: 1:132/152
    > InterNet: kenwhi...@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the obvious to reply)

+ Reply to Thread