Custom Views - email not responded to ?? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Custom Views - email not responded to ?? - Mozilla ; Seems like an obvious one to me - is there an extension or anyway to view just the emails you have not replied to ? thanks !...

  1. Custom Views - email not responded to ??

    Seems like an obvious one to me - is there an extension or anyway to
    view just the emails you have not replied to ?

    thanks !

  2. Re: Custom Views - email not responded to ??

    On Aug 26, 7:08*pm, David Pyles wrote:
    > On 8/26/2009 6:29 PM, Rabid man wrote:> Seems like an obvious one to me -is there an extension or anyway to
    > > view just the emails you have not replied to ?

    > > thanks !

    > In the "View:" filter on the toolbar, click the dropdown arrow, then
    > click customize. *Then click "New" *Give the new filter a name then
    > click the dropdown arrow on "Subject" (lefthand field) and select
    > "Status" *In the middle field click the dropdown arrow and select
    > "isn't" *In the right hand field click the dropdown and select "Replied"
    > * Save the new filter.
    >
    > If the "View" filter is not showing on one of your toolbars, you can
    > right click the toolbar and select "Customize" then drag the View filter
    > to the toolbar.
    >
    > Dave Pyles

    Hey thanks

    great answer, got it set up - easy with direction like yours

    cheers

+ Reply to Thread