Hello Andrew,

Thank you for the information. Quick question, I'm looking at:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Ext...os#Thread_Pane

Do you know if putting the code as "gFolderDisplay.selectedMessages",
etc. works backward compatible with previous versions of Thunderbird
(e.g. 3.0b2, 2.xx, etc) ? I haven't tried it yet but I wanted to ask
first.

Regards,
Francisco