ADDRESS BOOK SORTING by account - Mozilla

This is a discussion on ADDRESS BOOK SORTING by account - Mozilla ; is there a way to automatically have email addresses stored in the address book be put in repoective email account address books? I use 5 email accounts in thunderbird and want a way to split my email addresses by account ...

  1. ADDRESS BOOK SORTING by account

    is there a way to automatically have email addresses stored in the
    address book be put in repoective email account address books?

    I use 5 email accounts in thunderbird and want a way to split my email
    addresses by account

    ex

    receive or send email from acct 1
    email address created ad saved for address book of acct 1

  2. Re: ADDRESS BOOK SORTING by account

+ Reply to Thread