CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER - Mozilla

This is a discussion on CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER - Mozilla ; Three weeks ago, I suddenly have been unable to RECEIVE e-mail (SEND is OK). Message says time out, can't connect to server. I closed Firewall, Virus check etc, problem persists. Server says it's a TB problem. Solution: I have to ...

  1. CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER

    Three weeks ago, I suddenly have been unable to RECEIVE e-mail (SEND
    is OK). Message says time out, can't connect to server. I closed
    Firewall, Virus check etc, problem persists. Server says it's a TB
    problem.
    Solution: I have to reboot, but this only works for maybe 8 hours and
    then I have to reboot again.
    Let me know if you have solution:
    robert55@videotron.ca

  2. Re: CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER

    On Jun 2, 11:26*am, Melchert Fruitema
    wrote:
    > On 31-05-2009 18:00 CET, t559...@gmail.com composed this enchanting
    > statement:> Three weeks ago, I suddenly have been unable to RECEIVE e-mail (SEND
    > > is OK). *Message says time out, can't connect to server. *I closed
    > > Firewall, Virus check etc, problem persists. Server says it's a TB
    > > problem.
    > > Solution: I have to reboot, but this only works for maybe 8 hours and
    > > then I have to reboot again.
    > > Let me know if you have solution:
    > > rober...@videotron.ca

    > .
    > You could increase the appropriate connect time-out setting in your
    > preferences (Tools, select Options). I believe the default value is 60
    > seconds.
    >
    > --
    > Kind regards,
    > Melchert
    >
    > (MacOS 10.3.9 / Firefox 2.0, Thunderbird 2.0)

    Doesn't work and problem still persists.

+ Reply to Thread