auto filter - Mozilla

This is a discussion on auto filter - Mozilla ; Hi, I'd like that if I move an e-mail to a folder, a filter that moves all e-mail by the same sender to that folder is created or updated. Is it possible? Thank you....

  1. auto filter

    Hi,
    I'd like that if I move an e-mail to a folder, a filter that moves all
    e-mail by the same sender to that folder is created or updated.

    Is it possible?

    Thank you.

  2. Re: auto filter

    On 24 Apr, 02:15, g wrote:
    > Melchert wrote:
    > > On 23-4-2009 19:06, Robbo wrote:
    > >> Hi,
    > >> I'd like that if I move an e-mail to a folder, a filter that moves all
    > >> e-mail by the same sender to that folder *is created or updated.

    > >> Is it possible?

    > > Well, you could create the filter first, and then run it on the Inbox
    > > with the same result.

    > like 'messages > crate filter from message'.

    It creates filter for only one sender. I should select an entire
    folder and create a filter from all the messages

+ Reply to Thread