Hi all,

This has been discussed many times in this list, but after some
research I haven't found a clean solution to what appears to be a very
common and legitimate need:

How to send a message to a list without revealing the recipients AND
*having the name of each recipient in the "To:" field*?

Of course it's possible to send it to yourself and BCC the list, but
that won't show the recipients name and address in the email header,
which is not serious if you are emailing, say, a list of customers.

This is trivial with mailing lists/newsletter software. Is it really
impossible to do with TB, even with a extension? Any help here would
be appreciated, as it will save me for setting up a database and a
lame PHP script for this purpouse :-)