clicking on feed link opens up a new email message - Mozilla

This is a discussion on clicking on feed link opens up a new email message - Mozilla ; When I click on a feed link (either in address bar or on websites), TB opens up a blank email message instead of subscribing? Any ideas?...

  1. clicking on feed link opens up a new email message

    When I click on a feed link (either in address bar or on websites), TB
    opens up a blank email message instead of subscribing? Any ideas?

  2. Re: clicking on feed link opens up a new email message

    yeah, have been doing it manually, but was assuming FF could handle
    this properly and thought maybe it was fixable...oh well Thanks for
    the reply.

+ Reply to Thread