Why do I not see the posts I make to yahoo groups? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Why do I not see the posts I make to yahoo groups? - Mozilla ; I used to see them. Suddenly I am no longer able to see my emails in my box but I see responses so I know others on the list are receiving them. It is a mystery to me and I ...

  1. Why do I not see the posts I make to yahoo groups?

    I used to see them. Suddenly I am no longer able to see my emails in
    my box but I see responses so I know others on the list are receiving
    them.

    It is a mystery to me and I can't seem to find a way to fix it.

    Thank you I do appreciate any help.

    JB

  2. Re: Why do I not see the posts I make to yahoo groups?

    On Mar 20, 9:53*pm, Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Paul B wrote:
    > > On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:31:22 -0700 (PDT), janabro...@gmail.com
    > > wrote:

    > >> I used to see them. Suddenly I am no longer able to see my emails in
    > >> my box but I see responses so I know others on the list are receiving
    > >> them.

    > >> It is a mystery to me and I can't seem to find a way to fix it.

    > >> Thank you I do appreciate any help.

    > >> JB

    > > Expanding on Lee's comment, for some reason, gmail doesn't POP
    > > out emails from the home address. Try sending yourself an email
    > > and you'll see. The mail can be seen on the Web interface,
    > > however.

    > > Plus, a couple of years ago, anyway, yahoo groups didn't play
    > > well with gmail. Maybe that's changed.
    > > be well,
    > > p.

    > Its not just POP, the IMAP gmail access doesn't sent my posts either.
    >
    > The rest of the yahoogroups list does get them however. *Once you get
    > used to it is is okay.
    >
    > Anyhow, its not a TB issue.
    >
    > Lee

    Thanks to everyone for your responses.