change fotn for ALL folders inside parent folder - Mozilla

This is a discussion on change fotn for ALL folders inside parent folder - Mozilla ; Hi; could anyone, please, tell me how to set color of font for all folders inside a particular folder, in message tree? Let's say I have a folder "test", and inside "test" there are two other folders, "test1" and "test2". ...

  1. change fotn for ALL folders inside parent folder

    Hi;
    could anyone, please, tell me how to set color of font for all folders
    inside a particular folder, in message tree?
    Let's say I have a folder "test", and inside "test" there are two
    other folders, "test1" and "test2".
    When I use this,
    treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(folderNameCol, name-test)
    {color: #33CC00 !important; font-weight: bold !important;}
    it changes settings for the "test" folder only.
    I can use code above to change settings for "test1" and "test2" too,
    but I wonder is there any simpler way to do it? to define font
    settings for ALL folders within "test" folder at once?
    Thank you!
    k.

  2. Re: change fotn for ALL folders inside parent folder

    help, anybody? pleeeease..>>>

+ Reply to Thread