Re: Wired Alert Message - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Wired Alert Message - Mozilla ; On Mar 13, 7:35*pm, Leonidas Jones wrote: > w...@arrl.net wrote: > > Hi Everyone, > > I all of a sudden started getting a weird alert message from Thunderbird > > today. I have a screen shot of the message, ...

  1. Re: Wired Alert Message

    On Mar 13, 7:35*pm, Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > w...@arrl.net wrote:
    > > Hi Everyone,
    > > I all of a sudden started getting a weird alert message from Thunderbird
    > > today. I have a screen shot of the message, but here is the text.

    > > "Alert: Sending of password did not succeed. Mail server
    > > incoming.verizon.net responded: Mailbox is on a different server"

    > > Anyone seen this before???

    > > Thanks,
    > > Jeff

    > No, never.
    >
    > First of all, double check your server settings for the account in
    > Account settings.
    >
    > If you have another mail client to test with, give a try with that. If
    > you can connect with it, compare your TB settings with that client, to
    > try and find the error.
    >
    > If that doesn't work, just give it while, it may some temporary error on
    > Verizon's end.
    >
    > If some time doesn't clear it, I would check with the Verizon support desk.
    >
    > Lee

    Have seen the same problem over the past three days. Nothing seems
    to remedy the problem.

  2. Re: Wired Alert Message

+ Reply to Thread