Re: Importing Calendar to Lightning - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Importing Calendar to Lightning - Mozilla ; On 22 déc, 14:31, Steve wrote: > ... from Palm??? *Not having any success. *TIA > > Steve What piece of software are you using to get the calendars from your palm ? Fred...

  1. Re: Importing Calendar to Lightning

    On 22 déc, 14:31, Steve wrote:
    > ... from Palm??? *Not having any success. *TIA
    >
    > Steve

    What piece of software are you using to get the calendars from your
    palm ?

    Fred

  2. Re: Importing Calendar to Lightning

    On 22 déc, 14:52, Steve wrote:
    > Elcado wrote:
    > > On 22 déc, 14:31, Steve wrote:
    > >> ... from Palm??? *Not having any success. *TIA

    > >> Steve

    > > What piece of software are you using to get the calendars from your
    > > palm ?

    > > Fred

    > Using Lightning *File/Import Calendar/

    This is only able to import iCalendar or cvs files that you have to
    "extract" from your palm database with use of a dedicated software...
    which I don't know, as far as I'm trying to make one...

    The steps would then be: first you extract your database from your
    palm, then you convert it to iCalendar format, and then you can import
    it to Lightning... But the two first steps are not straightforward !

+ Reply to Thread