Hi All,

My Thunderbird stops when it encoutners a SMTP CMD, it is not an
error. Currently if I send out the email without Authentication, it
prompts me that 'I need Authentication.", but if I put my information
in the smtp server information. It prompts that 'You have already
authentication' and then stop sending! I think the message 'You have
already authentication' is a 50X SMTP MESSGAGE that shows this CMD is
not in the right order. But Thunderbird stops working when it
encounters this. This situation is not happening when I use Outlook
Express. Since Thunderbird is an open source software, Is there any
way I can bypass this setting and just send out my mails? the SMTP
mail server is WinMail, a local chinese product. Thanks for your kind
help!

CNBorn