X-NO-ARCHIVE yes

On Nov 17, 12:15*pm, g wrote:

> i am not a member of news group. i am not posting to news group.

When you reply via the list it posts to the news group.

> > Note my signature below, the correct delimiter dashdashspace followed by
> > *three signature lines which, according to etiquette, is correct.

Your signature is broken as it does not conform to the RFC
dashdashspace standard. Please note that there is a

dash space dashdashspace

The delimiter MUST be on a line by itself and that is the problem
here.

> saa.
> - --
> peace out.
>
> tc,hago.

> .
>
> in a free world without fences, who needs gates.
>
> learn linux:
> 'Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition' *http://rute.2038bug.com/index.html.gz
> 'The Linux Documentation Project' *http://www.tldp.org/
> 'LDP HOWTO-index' *http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/index.html
> 'HowtoForge' *http://howtoforge.com/

You signature is everything below the delimiter and is not just 3
lines but rather 12 lines total.

Also, do NOT send me email, reply to the group only, thanks.

Jay Garcia