Top Menu bar is Not working - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Top Menu bar is Not working - Mozilla ; I have a menu page and it is not working in FireFox 3.0 It was working in prev. FF versions, i am not able to figure out why! If anybody can then i will appreciate it div.menuItemEnabled { font-family: Charcoal, ...

  1. Top Menu bar is Not working

    I have a menu page and it is not working in FireFox 3.0
    It was working in prev. FF versions, i am not able to figure out why!
    If anybody can then i will appreciate it

  2. Re: Top Menu bar is Not working

    On 11/5/08 4:37 PM, _hetal.thakkar83@gmail.com_ spoke thusly:
    > I have a menu page and it is not working in FireFox 3.0
    > It was working in prev. FF versions, i am not able to figure out why!
    > If anybody can then i will appreciate it

    Try asking in mozilla.web-developers.general.
    --
    Chris Ilias

  3. Re: Top Menu bar is Not working

    On Nov 13, 7:01*pm, g wrote:

    I don't know why but it gets null value for eElement.offsetParent.
    this is a code of html file only, you can save it and try it in FF 3.0
    ( it was working for FF 2.X)

    var eParElement = eElement.offsetParent;